Tips of Maintenance of bathroom mirror
The characteristic of the bathroom is dampness. In addition to requiring the bathroom furniture to have a good moisture-proof effect, it also requires us to properly maintain it to make the furniture durable.Taking a hot shower to start your day is although pleasant, dealing with
the fog isn’t. If you’ve ever been in a situation where you end up with
a blurry bathroom mirror after a warm bath while you’re running late
for work – then we completely understand your frustration. Hence, we
have hand-picked some tricks that you can use to keep your bathroom
1. The mirror should be placed in a dry place and try to avoid being affected by moisture. Do not touch or wipe the mirror with damp hands or a damp cloth to make the mirror damp and cause the optical layer of the mirror surface to deteriorate and become black.
2. The mirror should not be in contact with acid-base substances and grease substances, which are easy to corrode the mirror surface.
3. The mirror surface should be wiped with a soft dry cloth to prevent the mirror surface from being rubbed.
4. The frame should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth or cotton to prevent the frame from rusting.
5. Before bathing, the bathroom mirror
can be smeared with soap on its surface, and then wiped with a dry cloth. A layer of soap film will be formed on the mirror surface to prevent blurring of the mirror surface.
6. Mirrors are afraid of moisture because the mirror glass is generally cut before use. Water vapor easily enters the mirror surface from the cut side, corrodes the mirror surface, and produces mildew and rust spots. To prevent this, users can apply a layer of lacquer on the side of the mirror after buying the mirror back, and at the same time apply a layer of paint on the back.
7. Dip an appropriate amount of detergent or astringent lotion or detergent with a dry cloth and apply it to the mirror surface, and wipe it evenly. The active ingredients contained in the detergent can effectively prevent water vapor from condensing on the bathroom mirror
surface, and can play a good anti-fog effect.
8. Wipe the bathroom mirror
with absorbent tissue, the effect is very good. In addition, anti-fog mirrors are currently available on the market, mainly coated anti-fog mirrors and electrically heated anti-fog mirrors. The former prevents the fog layer through the coating micropores; the latter increases the humidity of the mirror surface by electric heating, and the fog quickly evaporates, so that the fog layer cannot be formed.